BEAT LEASE (NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE AGREEMENT)
YOU MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT BEFORE YOU ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
The following serves as a legally binding agreement between CNOTE RS WILSON, BLACK PEARL DIAMONDS PUBLISHING LLC (“Licensor”) and You (“Licensee”).
This agreement grants the Licensee certain non-exclusive rights to the song(s) being licensed.
1. Payment: The Licensee agrees to pay the Licensor the fee per Album Download or Track Download as described on the online digital real estate site of these entities:
WEARETHEELEVATION.COM, CNOTEX.COM, BLACKPEARLDIAMONDS.COM,
REFLECTTHECODE.COM, or THISONECOLLECTIVE.COM
If tracks can't be purchased directly online, you can submit a non-refundable fee of $60.00 (PAYPAL) OR $60.00 (CASHAPP) PER TRACK
or $600.00 (PAYPAL) OR $600.00 (CASHAPP) PER 10 track selection for the non-exclusive use of the Instrumental(s) that is being licensed in this Agreement, for the purpose of creating a new composition.
Secure payments via PayPal ME (PAYPAL OR CREDIT CARD) or CASHAPP (CASHAPP or CREDIT CARD) are accepted.
Requested track(s) should be included in the ADD A NOTE section (after you click NEXT on payment option) for proper Non-Exclusive licensing OR via email to: email@example.com with the Requested material, as a SIGNED copy of the Agreement with material will be sent to Licensee via EMAIL.
***BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR VALID EMAIL ADDRESS***
2.Term: This non-exclusive license agreement shall expire one (1) year from the execution of this
3. Master Recording: Licensor hereby grants Licensee the non-exclusive right to record and synchronize vocals and/or instruments to the Instrumental(s) to create one (1) new composition. This license does not authorize use of the Instrumental(s) in additional compositions. The Licensee must obtain an additional license from Licensor for any additional composition using the Instrumental(s). The Licensee shall not edit the Instrumental(s) in any way including but not limited to by changing the arrangement, removing or altering melodies, instruments, drum and rhythm programming, or sounds that are contained within the Instrumental(s).
4. Profitable Distribution: Licensee may distribute one (1) version of the Master Recording for profitable use. Licensee may distribute no more than two thousand (2000) copies of the Master Recording.
5. Ownership Rights: Licensor retains all rights in and to the Instrumental(s) including all rights in and to the underlying composition. Licensor may continue to sell or license the Instrumental(s) non-exclusively and/or exclusively. Licensee shall not sell or license the rights to the Instrumental(s) whether in whole or part to any other party. In the event Licensor sells exclusive rights to the Instrumental(s), you shall retain your non-exclusive rights subject to the terms and limitations of this agreement.
6. Credit: Licensee shall afford production credit to Licensor on all copies of and advertisements for recordings containing Instrumental(s). The credit shall be substantially in the form: “Produced by CNOTE for Black Pearl Diamonds Publishing LLC (ASCAP)”
7. Sample Clearances: Licensee is hereby notified that the Instrumental(s) may contain samples. The Licensee shall be responsible for clearing all samples. Licensor shall not be liable for the use of any sampled material by Licensee in any new composition.
*NOTE: It will be listed if a track contains any sample (rarely used) clearance needed*
By your Licensee purchase as stated above, it constitutes your electronic signature signing, that you (the Licensee) declare that you have read, understood, and agreed to the above terms of agreement. You further agree that any breach of this contract
shall result in the revocation of the non-exclusive license and termination of this agreement. Violation of the terms of this agreement may constitute a violation of copyright law.
Digitally Signed: CNOTE RS WILSON (ASCAP), BLACK PEARL DIAMONDS PUBLISHING LLC
ASCAP IPI# available upon release preparation of recorded material for production credits. Request can be made via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org